Sunday, November 18, 2018

Daily Thoughts 11/18/2018

Ivan Pavlov by M.Nesterov (1930).jpg
Ivan Pavlov, M. Nestorov, 1930

Daily Thoughts 11/18/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent some time looking over the library databases.

Last night, I read some more of The Organized Mind.  I am reading about how memory is flexible and we tend to remember things in a way that is different than the way things actually happened.  I am also reading about how we tend to remember the first and the last things which we saw and everything inbetween tends to get muddled up.

I checked the purchase alerts for items on hold.

I joined the New York Library Club at the request of a member.
https://nylibraryclub.org/

Web Bits



Secret Libraries of London

Reframe Advocacy to Highlight Library's Essential Services

No comments: