Thursday, November 22, 2018

Daily Thoughts 11/22/2018

File:Anders Zorn - Reading (Mr. och Mrs. Charles Deering) (etching) 1893.jpg
Reading (Mr. Och, Mrs. Charles Deering) , Anders Zorn, 1893

Daily Thoughts 11/22/2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Organized Mind last night.  I read about where you keep spare things like keys and birth certificates.  I also read about when it is a good idea to have more than one of the item of the same kind in different locations like hairbrushes and toothbrushes.

I watched a little bit more of The Art Journaling training video on our Creativebug trial.

I spent a few minutes looking at the YALSA guidelines for Teen Spaces.
http://www.ala.org/yalsa/sites/ala.org.yalsa/files/content/guidelines/guidelines/teenspaces.pdf

Web Bits


James Billingont, who put the Library of Congress Online, Dies at 89

Best Books of 2018, According to NYPL

No comments: