Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Daily Thoughts 11/27/2018

Jan Steen - Rhetoricians at a Window - WGA21729.jpg
Jan Steen, Rhetoricians at a Window, 1662

Daily Thoughts 11/27/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Organized Mind last night.  I am reading about how to organize time and how multitasking does not work.

I am working on our Give Gab campaign for Giving Tuesday.  We are seeking funds for a new teen lab/young adult area. https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab  We spent some time working on the campaign this morning.  I am posting about this on different services like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Alignable.  It is also on the website.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I also checked some of the books in the mezzanine.

I have a copy of the latest New York Times Book Review to read.

I turned in a final report for a grant for Arts Westchester.

The Crochet Group met today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight in the computer lab.

There is a Path to Entrepreneurship program tonight from Women's Enterprise Development Center from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Grace Greene Baker Community Room.  It is also supported by the City of Mount Vernon.

Web Bits


A24's Library Now Available to Stream for Free on Kanopy

A Brooklyn Library Was Given Literary Landmark Status

Queen's Library "It's Time for Kind" Includes Food Drive, Letter Writing

No comments: