Sunday, November 25, 2018

Daily Thoughts 11/25/2018

Sebastian Stoskopff - The Great Vanity Still-Life - WGA21833.jpg
Sebastian Stoskopff, The Great Vanity Still Life, 1641

Daily Thoughts 11/25/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also wrote a post on LinkedIn about the CPLA certification.  LinkedIn does not announce new degrees when you finish them.  It lists new jobs though.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/cpla-certificate-received-november-15-2018-nishan-stepak/

I read some more of The Organized Mind last night.

I watched some more of Changing Body Composition Through Diet and Exercise on Kanopy.  I am learning about why it is important to eat fatty fish and nuts for omega-3 fatty acids.  I also learned that the more sedentary you are, the less carbohydrates you should eat.

I checked the purchase alerts for items that are on hold.

Web Bits


How Bookstores Are Balancing Politics and Business

Duke Library Houses Letter Penned by Alexander Hamilton

No comments: