Friday, November 23, 2018

Daily Thoughts 11/23/2018

File:Georg Achen, Interior with reading woman (1896).jpg
Georg Achen, Interior with reading woman, 1896

Daily Thoughts 11/23/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of The Organized Mind.  I am reading about crowdsourcing.

I checked the displays and gift books this morning.

I read the New York Times Bestseller List and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller List.

I spent some time working on ADP.  I am working on next months schedule.

I prepared the sign in sheets for the computer classes for next month.

I also read through a copy of Booklist and a copy of Library Journal this afternoon.

A colleague is working on setting up a citizenship class starting in January.

Web Bits


Growing Your Librarys Role: Creating A Community Garden With Impact

No comments: