Monday, November 19, 2018

Daily Thoughts 11/19/2018


Clio, the Muse of History by Francesco Furini.jpg
Clio, The Muse of History, Francisco Furini, First half of the 17th Century.

Daily Thoughts 11/19/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Organized Mind.  I am reading about using notecards and notebooks to organize your life.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I am checking some of the oversize books.

I read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.

I put in some orders for new books.

I checked some books that were not in the system.

Web Bits

Nearly One in Five Teens Can't Always Finish Their Homework Because of the Digital Divide
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/10/26/nearly-one-in-five-teens-cant-always-finish-their-homework-because-of-the-digital-divide/?fbclid=IwAR0XY-oQ-jGhjwOykKMNfFRKa-WKGXTYS1h8RZrp056_hhfKLqvsiro4b4c


Fighting  for Our Local Library

Native Americans Protest Auction of Artifacts at Medford Library in Massachusetts

Book End: Caboose Will Become Children’s Library

MFA and Boston Public Library Collaborate on Toulouse-Lautrec Exhibit

No comments: