Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Daily Thoughts 11/20/2018

Bookman advertisement March 1895.jpg
Advertisement for the New York Literary Journal, "The Bookman", George Frederick Scotson-Clark, 1895

Daily Thoughts 11/20/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of The Organized Mind.  I am reading about affordances or organization tools like coathoooks for coats, baskets for keys, trays for letters, and other devices.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I placed a hold on the book, The Bullet Journal Method Track the Past, Order the Present, Design the Future by Ryder Carroll.

I also watched a video from Creativebug on Art Journaling.  We are looking at a trial of the service right now.

Currently, I am at the public computers desk.

I spent some time checking books which are not in the catalog.

I also spent some time checking oversize books.

I did a little work with Give Gab.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 Class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Web Bits


Libraries Across the Country Are Honoring Stan Lee

Harvard Library Converting Fourth Floor of Lamont Library Into Creative Writing Space


No comments: