Thursday, October 2, 2008

Home



Nathaniel Hawthorne's House (1920). Writer of the Scarlett Letter.


Home

I am at home right now. I rested for most of the day. I don't plan on doing a whole lot today. I wrote a short review of Arrest Proof Yourself. Mostly, I am consuming cold medicine and relaxing.

I spent some time looking at art books by one of my favorite artists, Virgil Finlay. Almost all of his work is still under copyright. This is a link to his biography. http://www.bpib.com/illustrat/finlay.htm

I will be listening to the Sarah Palin, Joe Biden debate tonight on 1010 WINS which is a news radio station. I listened to the John McCain versus Barack Obama on the radio as well. I like listening to debates more than I like watching them. I find looking at politicians to be distracting.

No comments: