Thursday, May 15, 2014

Daily Thoughts 05/15/2014

Reading the Newspaper War News, 1905 Nikolay Bogdanov Belsky
Daily Thoughts 05/15/2014

This morning, I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.  I also checked the gift books and displays and put out some more flyers. This month is National Inventors Month.

I read some more of  The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak.  The Huberman family is now hiding a jewish person named Max in their basement from the nazis.  Liesel is practicing reading with Max.  I am finding the story to be quite satisfying.

Two books came in for me to read, To Sail A Darkling Sea by John Ringo which is a zombie apocalypse novel and Thrive by Arianna Huffington which is a book focused on success.

I spent a little more time working on programming this afternoon.  I also looked at some sites which listed grants for libraries.

Web Bits


Chicago Library Offers Robots for Checkout
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Chicago-Library-Offers-Robots-for-Checkout-258765301.html

No comments: