Friday, May 16, 2014

Daily Thoughts 05/16/2014

National Art Library, Victoria & Albert Museum, London, 19th June, 2011, Photo: Andreas Praefcke, Public Domain


Daily Thoughts 05/16/2014

This morning, I checked the libraries Twitter and Facebook pages.

I finished reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak today.  I liked reading it.  The story was quite sad.  The narrator was death.  

I thought about what would happen in 2015.  The new budget starts then.  Part of it is starting to plan for changes.  This includes planning for changes in computer classes and other areas in the library.  I am also thinking of longer term strategies for broadband in the library.

I put a hold on the book, The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd.


Web Bits



The Leaked New York Times Innovation Report is One of the key Documents of this Media Age

No comments: