Friday, May 23, 2014

Daily Thoughts 05/23/2014

Ferenczy, Karoly, Morning Sunshine, 1905

Daily Thoughts 05/23/2014

This morning, I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I also finished reading The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd which has a lot of very interesting content.

I am on the waiting list for the librarians lunch on Thursday.  I spent a little more time setting up my itinerary with the different I am hoping to go to as well as exhibitors on the show floor for Book Expo America.

I watched the film, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.  I liked how death, the narrator was portrayed. In many ways, the film was very close to the original book.

Web Bits



American Museum of Natural History Launches Free Online Image Database
http://www.thedigitalshift.com/2014/05/digitization/american-museum-natural-history-launches-free-online-image-database/

Books That Shaped America 1900 to 1950-- Library of Congress
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/books-that-shaped-america/1900-to-1950.html?loclr=fbloc#obj32

No comments: