Thursday, July 6, 2017

Daily Thoughts 07/06/2017

The writer - Pericles Pantazis
The Writer, Pericles Pantazis, 19th Century

Daily Thoughts 07/06/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook today.

On the way to work, I read some more of Visual Intelligence.  I am spending time looking through details in paintings to catch clues about what the paintings are about.  This is training in perception.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.  I also spent time looking over the biography books.

We have a rough outline of all the programs which we plan to do for the coming year for Adult Programming.

I spent a litttle time checking social media accounts.

I have several different review magazines to read, Publishers Weekly, the Times Literary Supplement and the New York Times Book Review.  Tomorrow, I'll probably work on an order for e-books with a colleague.

I put in my first order of books for the new year.

Web Bits


Chicago Public Library Gives Online Courses The Personal Touch

Cassava Republic Brings Africa to America

Final Word from Earlyword


No comments: