Sunday, July 16, 2017

Daily Thoughts 07/16/2017

John William Waterhouse - The Decameron.jpg
John William Waterhouse, The Decameron, 1915

Daily Thoughts 07/16/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Homo Deus today.  I am reading about how being able to organize cooperatively on a massive scale is one of the things that separates humans from other animals.  People create stories and beliefs.

I placed a hold on the book, Meddling Kids by Edgar Cantero.  I liked the review.
http://www.npr.org/2017/07/15/535799772/in-meddling-kids-the-scooby-gang-grows-up-hard?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170715

I checked the purchase alerts today.

I also did some final work on the CDBG grant.

Web Bits


How To Design A Library That Makes Kids Want to Read


No comments: