Friday, July 14, 2017

Daily Thoughts 07/14/2017

Bookplate, Dr. P.H.M. Travaglino - M.C. Escher
Bookplate Dr. P.H.M. Travaglino, M.C. Escher, 1940

Daily Thoughts 07/14/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested on the train to work this morning.  I had a late night last night.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked some more biography books in the morning.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I spent some more time working on the Community Development Block Grant this morning.
It is a lot of work.  There are pieces of it which I have to figure out as I go along.

Web Bits



Mount Vernon Unites for MVPL, "Don't Take Our Central Status Away'
This was the big event last night.  I was on the reference desk.

The Reason Publishers Rejected A Wrinkle In Time is the Same Reason Ava Duverny is Making the Movie
http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-reason-publishers-rejected-a-wrinkle-in-time-is-the-1796921011?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

No comments: