Monday, July 24, 2017

Daily Thoughts 07/24/2017




Early notice for the Frankfurt Book Fair (1573)

Daily Thoughts 07/24/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this afternoon.

I finished reading Organized Enough The Anti-Perfectionist's Guide to Getting-- And Staying-- Organized by Amanda Sullivan.  I read about being consistent and creating habits of organization.  This was a solid, useful book.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I also worked a little bit on scheduling.

I spent some time looking over flyers and checking on the adult monthly programming.

I am working on my assignment for Library Planning and Management which is a description of a ribbon cutting for a new building.

The book, Meddling Kids a novel by Edgar Cantero has come in for me to read.

Web Bits


Library Needs Funding, Not Sponsorship

No comments: