Thursday, July 13, 2017

Daily Thoughts 07/13/2017

The reading - Pierre-Auguste Renoir
The Reading, Pierre Auguste-Renoir, 1890

Daily Thoughts 07/13/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Wealth of Humans on the way to work.  I am reading about concepts of scarcity in economics as well as different ways people organize to make labor exclusive through degrees, unions, and certifications.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent a little time working on the Community Development Block Grant.  I have a few things to read, a copy of Booklist and the Times Literary Supplement.

I spent some time checking oversize books today.

I also gathered some statistics for tonight.  I hope the meeting goes well.

Web Bits


Librarians Who Wikipedia: Allison Frick, Glenside Library


No comments: