Thursday, July 20, 2017

Daily Thoughts 07/20/2017

The Letter - Pierre Bonnard
The Letter, Pierre Bonnard, 1906

Daily Thoughts 07/20/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Organized Enough today.   I am reading about how clutter is related to fear.

I checked the displays and the gift books today.

I checked some of the oversize books and the 900s today.   I also checked some of the items that were listed as not being in the system.

I bought some supplies for the Drawing On the Right Side of the Brain class also called Lunchtime Art which was from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.  I spent some time drawing and helped out a colleague with the class.

There was a Beginning Microsoft Publisher class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. tonight. in the computer lab.

Also, the Women's Enterprise Development Center was here from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the community room teaching a First Steps to Entrepreneurship class.

The book, Checklist of Library Building Design Consideration by William W. Sannwald, 6th Edition, 2016 came in for me to read.  I was finally able to do my class assignment focused on the American with Disabilities Act checklist and the lighting design checklist.  It was interesting and challenging reading.

Web Bits


Libraries Clear First Budget Hurdle In Congress

The Library of Congress Opened Its Catalog to the World.  Here's Why It Matters.

No comments: