Sunday, July 30, 2017

Daily Thoughts 07/30/2017


Edwin Austin Abbey (American, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 1852–1911 London), 1888, Pen and Ink on Cardboard

Daily Thoughts 07/30/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also posted two new lists for Booksite, a list of DVDs, and a list of audiobooks.

Everylibrary http://www.everylibrary.org sent me a pin today.  I like their campaigns.

I read some more of Work Clean.  I am reading about how to pay closer attention to your work environment.

I also started reading Getting Started in Stock Analysis Illustrated Edition by Michael C. Thomsett.  This is a well designed book.  Each page has short definitions of terms in the sidebars of the pages.  There are also small illustrations on each page.  There is a three color layout, black, white, and green which makes the book very readable.  At the end of the first chapter there was a short comic commenting on fundamental analysis.  I am reading this book because although I have read a lot about fundamental analysis, I don't know much about technical analysis.

Web Bits

Libraries Evolve With Trends

How Toy Libraries Are Rescuing Toys from Landfill

Teen Wants Others to Love Libraries Like She Does


No comments: