Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Daily Thoughts 07/25/2017



Reading screen Ogata Kenzan (Japanese, 1663–1743)


Daily Thoughts 07/25/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent some more time reading Work Clean.  I am reading about how chefs organize their workspaces.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.  I also checked some of the 900s as wells as some of the oversize books.

I have been spending some time clearing and organizing my desk.

I have a copy of the New York Times Book Review to read.

I have been helping people with our Adult Summer Reading.  We are giving prizes to encourage people to read; a pen with our website link, a small pad with our logo, a cup with our logo, and a bag with our logo.   These both are nice prizes and market the library.
http://ny.evanced.info/mountvernon/sr/homepage.asp?ProgramID=2

The crochet group is today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the fiction room.

I sent out a Letter of Intent for a grant today to the Westchester Community Foundation.

Web Bits


Libraries Boost Communities’ Economy: My Word

No comments: