Friday, July 7, 2017

Daily Thoughts 07/07/2017

Girl Writing - Piet Mondrian
Piet Mondrian, Girl Writing, Between 1892-1895

Daily Thoughts 07/07/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Visual Intelligence today on the train to work.  I am reading about how to describe what you see objectively with great detail.

This morning, I checked the displays and the gift books.  I spent some time working on programming.  I also printed up some flyers.

We are going to work on some e-book orders next week.

I am also going to start working on the 900s.

I submitted my Planning and Management of Library Buildings assignment on maintenance today.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

I read the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly bestseller list.

I am looking at the book, How to See How to Draw Keys to Realistic Drawing by Claudia Nice.

Web Bits


10 Famous Book Hoarders

New Sendak Picture Book Discovered


No comments: