Friday, August 10, 2018

Daily Thoughts 08/10/2018

File:'Reading on a Boat' by Wen Zhengming, Ming dynasty, c. 1525, HMA.JPG
Reading on a Boat by Wen Zhengming (Wen Cheng-Ming), Ming dynasty, c. 1525, ink and color on gold paper, Honolulu Museum of Art, accession 8578.1

Daily Thoughts 08/10/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Social Value Investing on the way to work.  I am reading about different kinds of partnerships and the benefits of forming partnerships between organizations.

I also read some more of Journal Me Organized.  I am reading about different ways to organize a journal.  Some of them are quite artistic.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I also read the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I am in the computer lab right now.

I spent some time looking at knick knacks for our raffle baskets for the Adult Summer Reading.  Things like magnetic book marks and LED book lights.

Web Bits


What Authors And Editors Wish They Could Say to One Another



No comments: