Sunday, August 12, 2018

Daily Thoughts 08/12/2018


File:Writing box MET DP232236.jpg
Writing Box, British, Birmingham, Warwickshire; Writing Box; Enamels- Painted 1760-1770  

Daily Thoughts 08/12/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also spent some more time looking at electronic resources.

I bought an external hard drive and I have been transferring documents to it.

I read some more of Social Value Investing.  I am reading about how different kinds of leadership and organizations bring different advantages to the table.

I also read a little bit more of Journal Me Organized.  I am reading about different structures for organizing journals like shopping lists, mood lists, weekly, monthly, and quarterly calendars, future logs, calendexes, and other tools.

I checked the purchase alerts today.

Web Bits


Why Public Libraries Are Still Essential in 2018

New Gainesville Hybrid Library and Social Services Center Opens

massimo listri docucments the 'world's most beautiful libraries

No comments: