Saturday, August 11, 2018

Daily Thoughts 08/11/2018

File:Pu Hua - Reading Books in a Cave, after Wu Zhen - 2001.140.4 - Yale University Art Gallery.jpg
Pu Hua (1834-1911) : Reading Books In a Cave: After Wu Zhen

Daily Thoughts 08/11/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I have been looking at a variety of electronic resources and reviewing some of our databases and thinking of what we might need.

Last night, I read some more of Journal Me Organized.  I read about how a bullet journal is created which has an index, daily, weekly, and monthly planner.

I also read a bit more of Social Value Investing.  I am reading about the Central Park Conservatory which is a nonprofit works with Central Park, and how the Friends of the High Line support the maintenance of High Line Park in Manhattan.


Web Bits


How this CEO Grew Her Business to Become the Largest Woman Owned Publisher in the US

Being A Victorian Librarian Was Oh-So-Dangerous

No comments: