Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Daily Thoughts 08/29/2018


Quodlibet, Cornelis Norbertus Gysbrechts, 1675

Daily Thoughts 08/29/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of AIQ last night.  I am reading about Florence Nightingale and her use of statistics to improve public health.

I watched Voter Perceptions of Libraries Getting From Awareness to Funding 2018.  It gave me a few ideas.  https://learn.webjunction.org/mod/page/view.php?id=2385

I also put together a short list of central library nonfiction titles.

I took some time to look at the Arts Alive Arts Westchester 2019 Grant Guidelines
https://artswestchester.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Arts-Alive-Guidelines-2019-FINAL-7.12.pdf
The library is applying for this.

Web Bits


University of Rhode Island Readies for 'First of Its Kind' Artificial Intelligence Lab

Washington State's First Library Kiosk

Seattle Library Installs Metalwork to Address Loitering


                                                                                          

No comments: