Monday, August 27, 2018

Daily Thoughts 08/27/2018


Covered Inkwell, Louis Comfort Tiffany, circa 1905

Daily Thoughts 08/27/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read a little bit more of Meditation Is Not What You Think.  I am reading about meditation and A.D.D. and A.D.H.D.

I also read some more of AIQ.  I am reading about statistical natural language processing.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I also worked on some orders of books.

I read the latest New York Times Book Review and the Times Literary Supplement.

I spent some time working on scheduling.

I also looked through a pile of back issues of Publishers Weekly.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight in the computer lab from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.


Web Bits 


Visualizing the World at the Harvard Map Collection

Why Reading Books Should Be Your Priority, According to Science

The Huntington Library and the Value of International Research Communities

An American Photo Album, From the Library of Congress

No comments: