Monday, August 13, 2018

Daily Thoughts 08/13/2018

File:A part of the "Chicago Great Western Limited" daily between Chicago-Dubuque-St. Paul-Minneapolis. LCCN2012649440.jpg
A part of the "Chicago Great Western Limited" daily between Chicago--Dubuque--St. Paul--Minneapolis. Abstract/medium: 1 photomechanical print : halftone, color.1899

Daily Thoughts 08/13/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Social Value Investing.  I am reading about creating economic stability in Afghantistan.

I also read some more of Journal Me Organized, I am reading work planning, meal planning, and student planning.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

I spent a little time in the computer lab.

I also checked on scheduling.

I am going to an electronic resources meeting tomorrow.

I met a colleague and she showed me some sample signage which is going to go before the buildings committee.

I spent some time working on the oversize books.

I read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 class tonight.


No comments: