Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Daily Thoughts 08/22/2018

Interior with a Man Writing on a Long Table, Anonymous, French, 16th century, Pen and brown ink, brush and gray and brown wash, over faint sketch in graphite
Interior With Man Writing on a Long Table, 16th Century, Anonymous

Daily Thoughts 08/22/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of Meditation is Not What You Think.  I am reading about the concept of not doing which is about why not doing things is often more than important than doing things.

I read some more of AIQ.  I am reading about conditional probability.

I listened to a little bit more of Radical Abundance by Eric K. Drexler on Hoopla.
Web Bits


New York Public Library is turning the Instagram App Into an E-book Reader

Fitting Fitness Into Library Programs

No comments: