Saturday, August 25, 2018

Daily Thoughts 08/25/2018

Russians Reading and Writing, Utagawa Yoshikazu (Japanese, active ca. 1850–1870), Polychrome woodblock print; ink and color on paper, Japan
Russians Reading and Writing, Utagawa Yoshikazu (Japanese, active ca. 1850–1870), 1861

Daily Thoughts 08/25/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I looked through a few books on journaling last night.

I read some more of AIQ this morning.  I am reading about how hard it is to find a stock picker like Warren Buffett.

I also read a little bit more of Meditation Is Not What You Think.  I am reading about the importance of paying attention to your body.

I looked through the Rainbow Books list of nonfiction titles.  There are a lot of very interesting crafting and making books.

Web Bits


Senate Approves Federal Funds for Libraries

The Library of Congress Has a Splashy New Logo and People Are Pissed

How Two Thieves Stole Thousands of Prints from University Libraries



No comments: