Sunday, August 26, 2018

Daily Thoughts 08/26/2018


Title page of Journal des sçavans, No. 1 (published 1665)

Daily Thoughts 08/26/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of AIQ.  I am reading about Grace Hopper who invented compiling for computers making it possible for programming languages.

I read some more of Meditation Is Not What You Think.  I read a little bit about how hospitals were the place where MBSR Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction originated.

I downloaded an e-book from Totalboox to my phone, No Excuses Art Journaling by Gina Rossi Armfield.  It is a heavily illustrated book.  I flipped through it to see the images and pictures.

I did some work with scheduling today.

I also checked the purchase alerts for items on hold.


No comments: